EISENMANN TEAM MEMBER SUMMARY
Chemical Process Industry Sales Manager -
EISENMANN is a leading international supplier and integrator of systems utilized in the world’s most technologically advanced manufacturing plants.
"Driving success through leading technology" is our mission and at the core of our success. For over 60 years EISENMANN has been developing, designing, building, commissioning and servicing innovative solutions for industries most challenging applications.
Our Environmental Technology group, leveraging our core competencies as well as proprietary thermal, chemical and biological treatment technologies, has provided more than 2,500 environmental control systems around the globe.
EISENMANN Corporation, located just outside of Chicago, is a subsidiary of the German parent company EISENMANN AG. We enjoy the flexibility of being a smaller entrepreneurial enterprise, with the financial backing and global reach of a $1B parent company.
Advances in technology, and growing global consumption from the Chemical Process Industry, are driving strong and sustainable demand for our environmental technology solutions. With a proven track record on some of the most difficult environmental applications, EISENMANN’s technology is preferred by some of the largest Chemical Process Industry companies in the world.
EISENMANN is looking for a highly motivated and knowledgeable individual to join our environmental sales force and capitalize on these opportunities.
For the right candidate this position allows the ability to work remotely.
The successful candidate will collaborate with others to:
- Exceed defined goals through direct selling and support of the sales channel
- Develop and maintain productive channels of communication with existing and targeted CPI stakeholders (Corporate, Plants, A&E/EPC, etc)
- Coordinate and lead meetings, seminars and workshops with targeted CPI stakeholders
- Coordinate activities to ensure EISENMANN maintains and/or achieves “Qualified” and/or “Preferred Supplier” status for targeted companies
- Participate in industry events and activities to build a network of resources and to establish themselves and EISENMANN as industry experts
- Work together with EISENMANN Industrial Sales to support our commitment of 100% customer satisfaction
- Lead profitable chemical process industry growth
- Identify emerging opportunities and lead the support/guidance of specification development
- Identify, and in collaboration with technical support resources, evaluate active projects for fit with EISENMANN solutions
- Evaluate and understand customer requirements, providing feedback on technical specifications and contract documents.
- Provide accurate technical information to estimate costs in conjunction with the sales support team
- Leverage internal and external resources globally to ensure the most competitive positioning
- Leverage market intelligence to develop effective pricing strategies
- Collaborate with proposal team to develop accurate and timely proposal documents
- Lead the proposal presentation and commercial close of targeted opportunities
- Utilize strategic selling skills to identify key influencers within customer’s organization, their Needs and viable Win-Win strategies
- Market development
- Lead the development and execution of the CPI sales strategy and tactics
- Gather and manage insights from all activities to direct future sales and new business/product development
- Utilize available programs (e.g. CRM) to manage industry contacts, activities and insights
- Analyze and understand competitor technology offerings, pricing and sales tactics
- Work together with Marketing and Product/Process Subject Matter Experts to develop relevant and effective sales and marketing tools
REQUIRED AND PREFERRED EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering from accredited university preferred, Chemical Engineering degree a plus
- 5 plus years of relevant work experience within the chemical process industry
- Experience selling large capital equipment, over $1M, preferred
- Travel expected to be 50%. CPI Sales Manager has control and flexibly over their own travel schedules
- Strong computer skills in MS Office Suite and CRM databases
- Fundamentals of CPI production processes and the ability to practically apply engineering principals (e.g. air handling, mass and energy balance, etc…)
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Must be authorized to work for any company in the United States. Must not require sponsorship, or continued sponsorship to work for any company in the United States
Action Oriented – Customer Focus – Functional/Technical Skills – Integrity and Trust – Drive for Results – Decision Quality – Listening – Negotiating – Presentation Skills – Priority Setting